The Spin Bike is an indoor aerobic fitness bike designed by imitating outdoor cycling. The Spin Bike is different from the traditional exercise bike. Although both two kinds of fitness bikes belong to the stationary indoor cycling bike, the structure and exercise effect of the two will be different. Since the Spin Bike is inspired by outdoor cycling, it has the same feel, appearance, and performance as a real bike. The frame is manufactured of steel, which means that it will have a long life and can sustain high loads. It has a front wheel with quick-release hubs to easily change the wheels and a rear dust guard prevents dust from entering the chain area. Additionally, it has a wide ribbed handlebar for extra comfort.
The Spin Bike was first invented in the 1970s. Whether you are looking for a fun and effective way to lose weight, or want to improve your cardiovascular fitness, the Spin Bike is for you. As a wholesale Spin Bike manufacturer in the fitness industry, our Spin Bike is an indoor aerobic fitness bike designed by imitating outdoor cycling. Its user-friendly LCD display panel allows you to easily choose among different resistance levels, while the step pedals improve foot comfort and avoid possible injuries that may sometimes occur during cycling.
As a wholesale Spin Bike manufacturer, our Spin Bikes are composed of the following parts.
- Flying Wheel: when you are riding, it can provide a certain resistance for you, so that your leg muscles will achieve a better exercise effect.
- Pedals: The pedals in our spin bikes are enhanced with rubber material to ensure a safer and smoother workout experience. The Spin Bike can support you to stand cycling, and pedals will usually be installed on a strap. When your foot is stepped on, you can be fixed by the strap, more stable, thus it will be safer to stand riding, and really make you experience the feeling of a road bike.
- Seat cushion: This part is designed with a comfortable position to relieve the pressure on your buttocks and thighs, meanwhile reducing physical fatigue so that you can finish your exercise smoothly. The seat cushion of the Spin Bike can be adjusted vertically or back and forth, so you can adjust it according to your own situation. At the same time, the design of the seat cushion also joins the concept of ergonomic design, more suitable for your body. The seat cushion generally uses breathable material, which will make you more comfortable when riding.
- Handlebar: The design of the handlebar is also ergonomic. The handlebar of the Spin Bike is generally bent, which will facilitate your riding when you can not only put your hands on the handlebar but also put your arms on it, giving you as much comfort as possible and bringing you the feeling of real road riding. According to the different heights of customers’ needs, we can adjust these handlebars to various positions so that people of different heights can ride comfortably.
What are the factors that need to be considered when choosing a Spin Bike?
(1) The weight of the flywheel
The flywheel of the Spin Bike is the wheel that the rider turns when stepping on the kinetic wheel. It is generally installed in the front of the Spin Bike, looking like the front wheel of an ordinary bike. The weight of the flywheel determines the smoothness of the Spin Bike, and the larger the weight of the flywheel, the smoother the Spin Bike. At the same time, the weight of the flywheel also determines the size of the resistance in the process of movement, and the greater the weight, the greater the resistance in the process of riding, so it is relatively difficult to ride a little.
You can experience the cycling feeling of different weight flywheels when you buy. However, it is generally not recommended to buy a flywheel weight below 35 pounds, because the flywheel less than 35 pounds of a Spin Bike body are very light, which cannot provide you with a smooth movement state.
(2) Drive system
There are two different drive systems for the Spin Bike.
- Chain drive (like a normal bicycle)
- Belt driven
Most people will choose to buy a belt-driven Spin Bike because it makes no sound when running, and it is easy to maintain and repair than a chain-driven Spin Bike.
(3) Brake system material
There are three different brake system materials for the Spin Bike.
- Fabric brake pads: They are brake pads made of asbestos fibers (friction material fixed on the brake drum or disc that rotates with the flywheel), with high strength and high-temperature resistance.
- Leather brake pads: brake pads are made of leather material with the characteristics of wear resistance and aging resistance.
- Magnetic brake: the use of special powerful magnet material, and through the distance between the magnet and the flywheel to adjust the size of the dynamic bike resistance, so that the magnet and the flywheel in a frictionless, non-contact suspension state.
(4) Whether the seat and handlebar can be adjusted
The Spin Bike is often of an adjustable seat and handles height. You can adjust the height of the seat and the height of the handlebar according to your own situation so that you can have a comfortable experience when riding.
(5) Data display
Generally, the Spin Bike does not have this device, but if you can buy one with a data monitor, it will bring you more convenience.
(6) Whether there is a shelf for water cups or not.
When you exercise, you will sweat a lot because of the exercise, so it is important to properly hydrate during the exercise. A Spin Bike with a shelf to place the water cup will bring you a lot of conveniences.
Since you have known so much about the Spin Bike, why not go straight to a whole Spin Bike manufacturer? Here, we provide various kinds of Spin Bikes for you to choose from. If you want to make an order, just contact us. Wish good cooperation for us!