Erectile dysfunction is a physical problem that makes it difficult to maintain an erection. But it is a fixable problem. With proper treatment, you can cure it very easily. The quickest and simple method to treat erectile dysfunction or ED is to develop heart and vascular health, improve mental health and use other various treatments. Formerly known as impotence, erectile dysfunction and impotence are not the same despite the symptoms. This physical problem causes sufferers to face an ongoing inability to erect, making it difficult enough to penetrate. Also, another symptom is difficulty in getting a proper erection so it is not long-lasting to complete sexual activity. As a result, it is very natural that ED has a significant effect on the sexual life of the man and his partner. Other treatments for erectile dysfunction
There are various options available Fildena 100 Also Treat Tadalafil Vidalista 20, to treat ED, including proper medication, injections, surgical options, or vacuum devices:
Different Oral medicines or pills are often prescribed for ED Cenforce 100, Many men of all ages now suffer from erectile dysfunction from time to time, especially when they are under stress. However, if repeated, it could signal the underlying treatment of a disease or various psychological problems. Then he should be at the door of any medical practitioner.
The main reason for the rise is increased blood flow to the penis. ED can occur at any stage due to problems. It can be related to blood flow to the penis, nerve damage, stress, and various emotional problems.
Symptoms of erectile dysfunction
The primary symptom of erectile dysfunction is not getting or holding a suitable erection, which ultimately prevents you from having the right amount of sexual activity.
Causes of erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is a disease of the elderly, but now men of all ages are suffering from this problem
- Diabetes or high blood sugar
- Atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries
- High blood pressure
- Alcohol or excessive use of tobacco
- Some medicines for other health problems
- damage or injury on the Brain or spinal cord
- The lower level of testosterone
- Multiple sclerosis
- Stroke in heart or brain
- Radiation therapy to the testicles
- prostate or bladder surgery
Although it is now a common problem, you should visit your doctor again and again if you are affected because erectile dysfunction can be an indicator of a significant problem. This problem can also be uncomfortable when in bed, so it is imperative to consult a doctor. With proper treatment, you can get rid of the problem of ED.
Fix erectile dysfunction
Here are some psychological reasons for erectile dysfunction mentioned below:
- Feeling nervous or getting worried during sex due to a bad experience of erectile dysfunction
- Feeling stressed or tired due to other factors, including workload, family issues, relationship problem
- Anxious, depressed, or overwhelmed
- over conscious about your figure, body shape, or performance
- become depressed thinking about your partner that they are reacting negatively toward you
Diagnosis for erectile dysfunction
Your physician can diagnose the proper cause of erectile dysfunction and they can decide the best treatment is. Only a good doctor can diagnose the cause of erectile dysfunction and the best treatment.
It is a genuine fact that when your doctor prescribes ED treatment, he will ask questions about your overall health performs a heart check, and check your blood pressure; through these tests, he will collect information about erectile dysfunction. They can send your blood as a lab sample for a blood test, and you can be sent to a urologist.
Other different tests that the doctor may prescribe to assess you have erectile dysfunction:
- Ultrasound to examine the blood vessels and blood flow in the penis
- Nocturnal penile tumescence or NPT is a test that helps you evaluate or assess the quality of your nocturnal erections.
- The injection test is where medicine is directly injected into your penis to stimulate an erection. The doctor wants to check through the test how long your erection lasts.
- Urine tests to check if you have diabetes or other underlying health problem or not.
Treatments for erectile dysfunction
The cure for erectile dysfunction or ED will depend on the below-mentioned cause.
Heart and vascular health
If you notice any problems, your doctor may prescribe treatment to improve your overall health as well as your heart and circulatory system. He may recommend increasing the amount of exercise, eating well, and getting enough vitamins and minerals. All of these things can improve your overall health. You may also recommend reducing or eliminating drug, tobacco, or alcohol use. He may also suggest weight loss.
Your doctor may often recommend following some therapy to reduce your stress, depression, or anxiety. They may recommend the help of a mental health professional who can powerfully help treat erectile dysfunction. Proper testosterone Therapy
- Penile Injections including intracavernosal, ICI, Alprostadil)
- Intraurethral drug like IU, Alprostadil
- Penile Implants
- Vacuum Erection Devices
- Bypass of penile artery damage is perfect for some younger men who have a history of severe pelvic trauma. This surgery is not suitable for older men.
Many men find a combination of these treatments to get rid of ED. The doctor may advise you to seek the help of the fastest and best method to cure erectile dysfunction.
There are sure people who might have blue vision when utilizing Sildenafil (Viagra). This happens when the medication is presently not in their framework. This secondary effect has no drawn-out outcomes.
Tadalafil (Cialis) is the main medicine in the Tadalafil (Cialis) family that might cause impermanent muscle torment (like a muscle cramp or spinal pain). There are sure conditions when more water could be advantageous, albeit as a rule this advantage decreases with time.
An excruciating erection enduring over four hours is the most frequently referred to issue with oral ED drugs, in spite of the fact that it is actually genuinely uncommon.