With St. Patrick’s Day falling on a Sunday this year, it’s a great opportunity to either host a brunch or surprises your family with a little themed breakfast! I love the idea of this clover quiche recipe from Diamonds for Desserts. SIMPLE to reproduce, and who doesn’t love a little spinach quiche?!
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup half-and-half (or milk or cream)
- 1/2 cup grated gruyere or cheddar
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 3 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup diced onion (white, red, or green onions)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 recipe pâte brisée (recipe below)
See full instructions on: www.diamondsfordessert.com
My name is Paul. I’m a fitness enthusiast and have an unending passion for what I do. My many years of schooling has brought me to where I am now, and I couldn’t be happier. My choice of lifestyle has improved everything in my life and helped me become healthier than I have ever been.