Whether it is due to a sedentary lifestyle or some medical condition like gynecomastia, the burden of arming puffy nipples are both embarrassing and bothersome. And if someone throws phrases at you like “man boobs” or anything of that sort, that call is essentially a sign for you to take some actions and learn how to get rid of puffy nipples.
Luckily, there are now various exercises and dietary changes that could be done to reduce or even entirely remove these excess fats. But for those who are still unsure if this condition is hereditary or lifestyle-induced, it’s crucial that you speak first with your healthcare provider and determine the cause.
Other than that, this article is especially for people who are now decided to take charge of their life and make changes in this otherwise challenged body area.
Things You’ll Need
Your dumbbells should be able to withstand the intensity of any workout that you will be subjecting yourself to. Without gloves, this equipment could cause you unnecessary harm and will surely affect your routine. Look for those that are both comfortable and have a non-slipping feature, and you should be good.
While I would normally sit on any surface that is right enough for these exercises, I wouldn’t recommend that here as these sequences require you to be firm and technical at the same time. Go for an adjustable bench that should accommodate various positions.
Method #1: Dip Them Hard
Performing regular dips can lessen the puffiness of your nipples over time and dedication. The steps are as follows:
- 1. Look for two sturdy chairs. Situate them in a way that their backs are facing each other. The chairs should be a few feet apart so you can stand between them.
- 2. Place your arms at the top of each back of the chairs. While you do this, cross your legs at the ankles.
- 3. Commence lifting and lowering your body with the aid of your arms.
- 4. Perform 3 to 4 sets of 5 to 10 repetitions.
Note: This sequence should improve your chest and arms. But if you’re not able to go that much lower, you may do the regular dips by placing a box under you where your knees can land by the time you lower your body. You may also lower yourself then stand up as opposed to using your arms to elevate your body.
Tip: When doing your regular dips, lean slightly forward instead of looking straight ahead. This will work your lower chest muscles even more. I’d also recommend the use of barbells or dumbbells for the other chest and arms exercises as these could beef up your body resistance and burn more fat at the same time. Ultimately, these add-ons will also build and firm up your chest and muscles even faster.
Method #2: The Inclusion Of A Regular Cargo
Virtually all aerobic exercises should help you in trimming those unnecessary and unsightly fats on your chest. When your body fat is decreased, your muscles should be toned and will be visible in no time.
- 1. I’d recommend at least 150 minutes of cardio exercise on a weekly basis. This should consist of moderately intense activities that will get you sweaty and slightly out of breath.
- 2. If you’re more focused on losing weight, you may up it from 150 to 200 or 300 minutes per week.
- 3. Some of these exercises are jogging, running, playing sports, or even swimming.
Method #3 Bodyweight Fly
This sequence should work for you if you’re also targeting your chest, arms, and shoulders. Also, this will provide you a firmer and flatter chest.
- 1. Fold an old towel until it\’s thickened. You’ll use this a cushion for your knees when you kneel down.
- 2. Get a dust rag and place under each hand. Situate yourself as if you’re heading for a push-up.
- 3. Cross your legs at the ankles while your arms are supporting your weight with straight elbows. Lean forward slightly.
- 4. Slide your arms out slowly and lower your upper torso slowly. With your dust rags on, you may slide your hands out to the sides. In this sequence, ensure that your elbows are straight while you bring your chest down to the ground.
- 5. Now, when your chest touches the ground, bring your hands close to your sides with bent elbows. Straighten your elbows so it could bring your body to the original position.
- 6. Perform this entire sequence twice on a weekly basis with 3 to 4 sets of 8 reps.
Method #4: Pushing It Up And Away
This classic exercise will also target and isolate your chest muscles.
- 1. Bring your body down as you ready yourself for a plank position. Place your hands on the ground with a width that is slightly wider than your shoulders. Make sure that your body\’s making a straight line.
- 2. Lower your body slowly by bending your elbows out and away. Ensure that you lower your body for about 1-2 inches off the ground. Push back up slowly to return to the original position.
- 3. You may make this sequence more rigorous by turning it into plyo-push-ups. This is done by pushing yourself up in the air rather more aggressively once you’ve lowered your body and preparing to bring it back up. I’ve seen some doing a “clapping” in front of their chest while they’re mid-air. Only attempt this if you feel like you’re ready for it physically.
Method #5 Bench-pressing With A Pair Of Dumbbells
This method will notably work for you if you want a more improved pec muscles too.
- 1. Grab a pair of dumbbells. Lay down on a bench, placing your legs bent while your feet are flat on the ground.
- 2. Hold a dumbbell in each hand. Lift both of your arms straight up towards the ceiling while your palms are facing away from you.
- 3. Lower the dumbbells slowly towards your body. Let your elbows bend at a 90-degree angle. Your upper arms should also be parallel to the floor during the finishing position.
- 4. Push these weights back up and towards the ceiling. Repeat this method until you feel some exertion in the muscles.
Method #6 Dumbbell Fly
Along with bench press, the dumbbell fly sequence can also improve your pectoral muscles and your inner arms. Its steps are as follows:
- 1. Grab a pair of dumbbells. Lay down on a bench and face the ceiling. Ensure that your legs are bent, and your feet are flat on the floor.
- 2. Get your arms out extending to the sides, parallel to the floor. Note that your elbows should also be slightly bent.
- 3. Bring your hands together with palms facing each other in front of your body. Meanwhile, your arms should remain extended.
- 4. Lower your arms back down slowly. Perform this until they get to be parallel again to the floor.
More Winning Tips!
These exercises are sure to firm up your chest area in no time. However, I’d recommend that you perform these sequences first once a week and four times a month, so it wouldn’t shock your system. Subsequently, you may begin doing the exercise twice a week. Also, you should observe at least two days in-between workouts.
On the other hand, you can perform different lower exercises apart from the ones that I’ve listed above. These exercises will provide you additional advantages that are both relative and beneficial.Your diet will also play an even more significant role in getting rid of your puffy nipples. Most of these enlarged nipples are caused by estrogen and fat buildup, so it would be smart if you start cutting your intake on foods which are rich in fat and estrogen.
These fat-filled foods are essentially coming from junk foods which we all love to consume nonchalantly during our spare time. Now, if you’re like who just couldn’t resist the temptation, I’d suggest that you consume ice cream and chocolate instead. You can also eat cheese, butter, and food with coconut oil and palm kernel oil. Note that you should eat any of these in moderation, so it won’t interfere with your program.
Foods that are rich in estrogen are papaya, meat, and dairy products. You can opt for foods that are abundant in testosterone instead such as beans, broccoli, garlic, and berries.
Note: These dietary suggestions should aren\’t applicable to those with gynecomastia. This condition will require you to undergo surgery for it to be corrected.
The glory of getting a pair of puff-free nipples doesn’t only lie on the exercises that were mentioned above. It will strongly come from your determination and discipline to perform them and change whatever needs to be altered in your diet.
More importantly, speak to a healthcare provider first before trying out these sequences so he or she can determine whether your puffy nipples are due to a condition or are caused by a sedentary lifestyle.
Please feel free to share your experiences on how you got rid of your puffy nipples on the comment section below! And don\’t forget to share the article!