Rigor Fitness Guest Post Guideline
I’m trying to build an authority blog dedicated to helping regular guys build muscle, burn fat, and get stronger. I intent to write, long, detailed, informative articles and blog posts that help guys (and girls) accomplish their fitness goals, while still maintaining their hustle lifestyle.
Here are some guidelines:
Written by native writer
Original and Unique: DO NOT submit content that has been previously published at another site including your own blog or that is plagiarized from another website. I do not publish DUPLICATE content.
Topics: I’m open to guest posts on:
- Mental game
- Strength training
- Exercise, workout routines
If it’s fitness related, feel free to write about it. Or, you can write base on my idea planner.
Length: Guest posts should be at least 1500 words or more. I once read that if something isn’t longer than 2000 words, you’re not covering the topic deep enough. So bring your A-game and write the most helpful post you can.
What You Get: In return for writing a killer article, you’ll get 1 link back to your homepage.
*Every outbound link in the guest post will be set into no-follow. Otherwise, I charge $50 for a do-follow link on your choice.
How to Contact Me: You can pitch topics to me or send me your entire guest post at paul [at] rigorfitness [dot] com (This just to help me prevent the spammers), and send me:
- Your full post with a working title. Send this within the body of an email
- Any relevant images for your post. (Send as separate files, not pasted within a doc.) Send only high-quality images that you own
- Your bio (120 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages, in brackets: [http://facebook.com/paulvandykenz].
- A headshot or photo of you to use for your bio.
I look forward to hearing from you!