Find Out About The Best Muscle Roller Stick You Should Have
Giving yourself a massage may seem futile and make you feel that all you are basically able to accomplish is trying to tickle yourself silly.
Well, this may seem the case for certain parts of the body, and definitely not as satisfying, but I have been giving myself a self-massage for the past decade or so and it has always alleviated the stress around my shoulders, hands and feet.
Like I said, it is not as satisfying as having someone else do it for you but it definitely helps reduce migraines and stress, especially on those days when I can’t even spare an hour to go for a massage.
Too much massage can actually aggravate rather than alleviate your body’s stress. In fact, a couple of minutes’ focus on certain stress points and muscles and can do you more good than an hour’s worth of massage.
You will want to loosen up those knots, but you don’t want those muscles to be inflamed which too much pressure can result to.
This being the case, you wouldn’t be surprised to know that I am somewhat of an expert when it comes to massage gadgets, for basically anything that would work actually.
Giving Yourself A Self-Massage
Massaging yourself might seem as useless as trying to tickle yourself. But if there is a good reason for rubbing your own muscles, it’s probably muscle “knots” or trigger points: small patches of clenched muscle fibers that are sensitive and cause aching and stiffness.
They may be a major factor in many common pain problems like low back pain and neck pain. Most minor trigger points are probably self-treatable.
Why A Simple Massage With A Muscle Roller Stick Works
A lot of trigger point pain can be relieved with a surprisingly small amount of simple self-massage with your own thumbs or cheap tools like a tennis ball. Although trigger points can be amazingly nasty, most are fairly easy to find and get rid of with a just little rubbing.
The pain may be more of a sensory phantom than something wrong with the tissue. It may be relatively easy to change with massage because there’s not much to “fix” — just a sensation to change.
Or maybe the rubbing actually helps muscle tissue directly in some way, like stirring a sauce until it’s free of lumps.
Maybe massage works because it’s literally pushing and flushing waste metabolites out of a trigger point5 — which, in theory, interrupts a vicious cycle and prevents the trigger point from coming back.
But, so far, no one has actually been able to demonstrate how a muscle “knot” can be untied by massage.
Isolated trigger points are probably much easier to manage — neurologically simpler. If the problem is limited to one body part, there’s a better chance of dealing with it.
Deep Tissue Muscle Massage Roller Stick
The muscle roller stick is an inovative device used by runners and other athletes to segmentally compress and stretch muscle,Unique design help massage deep tissue muscle,effectively relieve muscle fatigue and pain problems.
The muscle stick has about 18 inches in length with comfortable and ergonomic rubber handle,the 10 ABS smooth rotation therapeutic spindles can address most muscle groups of body.
This massage roller is great for calves, hamstrings, back, glutes, quads, neck and shoulder parts.the durable and eco Idson body massage stick will bring you a good life.
Signs That The Massage Is Effective
If you were successful, you will notice a reduction in symptoms within several hours, often the next morning.
Good pain? With easy trigger points, successful release is typically associated with “good pain” — that clear, strong, and satisfying sensation that is somehow both painful and relieving.
It is positive in the same sense that barfing is positive: it’s not pleasant, and yet your body “knows” that it needs and wants that much pressure. Usually, if you feel “good pain,” a trigger point release is more likely.
Knowing When You Are Not Doing It Correctly
On the other hand, if you are wincing or gritting your teeth, you probably need to be gentler. Comfort is an important component of successful treatment for most people!
If you can’t massage the trigger point without wincing, you’re being too brutal on yourself, especially in the early stages.
Sometimes a trigger point will feel nasty and hot and burning and still release anyway. But often such a rotten trigger point will need more persistent or advanced treatment. The “pressure question” — how much is too much? — is surprisingly complicated.
Best Muscle Roller Sticks You Ought To Try
1. Idson Muscle Roller Massager Stick-The 18 Inch Sports Body Massage Roller-Deep Tissue Muscle Of Foot, Leg, Calf And Back Recovery-Relief Of Muscle Soreness, Tightness And Cramps, Yellow Black
Essentail Equipment. body massage roller is a widely used in daily life and sports product.It is an essential tool for our fitness and physical therapy,helps to relief muscle fatigue and injury.
So the massage sticks are very recommended by athletes,massage therapists,personal trainers and workers.
Outstanding Massage Function. Unique design help massage deep tissue muscle of legs,foot,calves,back,IT Band,shoulder and sciatica. It improve blood circulation,ease muscle soreness and release muscle tension,effectively relieve the muscle aches&pain.
Portable. The muscle roller stick just has 18 inches, it can fit perfectly in gym bag or travel bag,ideal size for home and travel.One end of the handle with strap,It can be hung on a hanger,easy to use again.
High Quality. The massage sticks made by environmentally friendly materials,with thermoplastic rubber and polypropylene handles for an ergonomic grip and 10 ABS independent rollers on a steel rod core,robust and water resistant.
The roller is rolling easy,couldnot cause harm to the body,only a small scroll sound and don't catch hair.
100% Money Back Guarantee. Ships from the usa only,Tins Idson is the only authorized manufacturer to sell this product.
- Allows effectively apply pressure to the body cramp where deep tissue or myofascial release massage is needed
- Prevent the injuries before training and post workout for fast recovery
- Exercise and stretching your IT band will do wonders after running
- Reduce soreness and pain from workout
- Relax and relief cramped and tight sore muscles for a quick recovery
- Efficient for relieving shin splints pain, plantar fasciitis, sciatica, restless leg syndrome, tennis elbow and so on
- Improve blood circulation, increases Mobility and Flexibility of Body
- Without paying a physical therapist
- Great tool for any home therapy routine
- Not very comfortable to use on the back and the neck
- No warranty or guarantee
2. Premium Muscle Roller The Ultimate Massage Roller Stick 18 Inches Recommended By Physical Therapists Promotes Recovery Fast Relief For Cramps Soreness Tight Muscles
It is designed to give you a deep tissue, full body massage. Our Muscle Roller really hits the spot; it will eradicate your knots and cramps to get you moving again, pain free
You will feel an immediate difference. This Muscle Stick speeds recovery from muscle stiffness, soreness and aids myofascial release. Perfect for physical therapy routines as an aid to strengthen recovering muscles. You will be amazed by the results.
Size is just about perfect. You will be able to perform deep massage therapy on all muscle groups, using an even pressure, this will increase blood flow, eliminate lingering soreness and release trigger points and truly start the recovery process
It's extremely strong and robust. It will not bend or weaken, even under the toughest pressure. It has no annoying squeaks like other cheap and poorly made plastic Roller Sticks.
It's fully covered by our Cast Iron Guarantee. Our goal is to provide you with the best Premium Muscle Roller available we value our customers and your happiness is our utmost priority.
- Targets muscle trigger points, promotes circulation, prevents cramps & knots
- Super grip handles for easy use whilst massaging your back, neck and other muscle groups
- Sturdy and robust stick that will not bend or break with a smooth action and no squeaking
- Recommended by fitness professionals and massage therapists
- 100% Money back Guarantee if not completely satisfied
- Unlike other inferior sticks, which are poorly made and squeak or break, our Muscle Roller is sturdy, stiff and built to last!
- It has 7 super smooth, independently rolling spindles, allowing you to effortlessly perform, professional-quality, deep tissue massage on yourself or a partner
- It is 18 inches in length and will conveniently fit in your gym bag, providing you with a massage anywhere, pre or post workout
- Our Massage Rollers for Muscles apply the correct, targeted pressure, whether you are soothing tight calves, removing shoulder knots, or easing muscular aches and pains
- It works like a charm for all, whether you are a beginner or an experienced professional
- Eliminates sore muscles, increases blood flow and enhances flexibility
- Targeted use will give you immediate relief from aching muscles and cramps and aid super-fast recovery!
- Our Muscle Roller really hits the spot and deep tissue massage becomes effortless, guaranteeing you’ll perform at your best!
- Rollers can get stuck at times and not roll properly
- Does not have a bending center
3. Top Rated Muscle Roller Stick (18.3"): A Great Sports Massage Tool For Releasing Myofascial Trigger Points, Reducing Muscle Soreness, Loosing Tightness, Soothing Cramps And Relieving Muscle Pain
An Essential Equipment for Fitness and Physical Therapy. Highly Recommended by Athletes(Marathon Runner,Swimmer,Body Builder,Bicyclist...),Personal Trainers,Physical Therapists, Chiropractor, and Their Patients for Its Efficiency and Amazing Results.
Deep Tissue Massage for Foot, Calf, Legs, Sciatica, IT Band, Back and Shoulder. Very Efficient for relieving the pain such as Shin Splints, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Restless Leg Syndrome, Tennis Elbow,etc.
Release Muscle Tension and Stimulate muscles for Better Circulation which Increases Mobility and Flexibility of Your Body
Use it Pre Exercise to Prevent the injuries and Post workout for Fast Recovery.
Fit Perfectly in Your Gym Bag. Convenient Size For Both Home and Travel. Easy To Get To Some Body Parts (Neck, Parts of Inside of Thighs, etc.) That Are Challenging With a Regular Foam Roller or a Grid Foam Roller
- Eliminate the trigger points and tightness in your muscles
- Increase circulation of your body
- Reduce soreness and pain from workout
- Warm up before workout to prevent from injury
- Do myofascial release without paying a physical therapist
- STIFF stick. It allows you to effectively apply pressure to the problem area.
- Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not happy with your purchase, ship it back and you will get 100% No Questions Asked No Hassle Refund.
- Our Products are Backed by Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. If the stick breaks, ship it back and we will replace it for free.
- Rigid wood material may not be comfortable for certain parts of the body
- Squeeks when still new
- Uniform roller sizes may not be very effective for some people
4. Idson Muscle Roller Stick For Athletes-18 Inches Body Massage Sticks Tools-Muscle Roller Massager For Relief Muscle Soreness, Cramping And Tightness, Help Legs And Back Recovery, Black Green
MUSCLE ROLLER STICK to ease and condition muscle soreness, aid recovery, reduce stiffness and pain before and after workouts, exercise, running and training. With regular use improve your strength, circulation and reduce risk of injury
Made from high quality industrial strength materials and built to last a lifetime, with thermoplastic rubber and polypropylene handles for an ergonomic grip and 9 ABS independent rollers on a steel rod core
Only 18x 1.5 inches and 9 oz this is the ideal travel stick to take to the gym, before and after training, workouts and sports fields, fits easily into most kit bags, robust and water resistant.
Muscle roller sticks are recommended by physical & massage therapists, personnel trainers and used by thousands to enhance their workouts and physical exercise experience and recovery.
Perfect for calves, hamstrings, back, glutes, quads, neck and shoulders
- Use during pre or post workout to help prevent soreness and injury
- Corrects muscle imbalances
- Reduces soreness and improves tissue recovery
- Suppresses and reduces trigger point sensitivity and pain
- Decreases neuromuscular hypertonicity
- Decreases the overall effects of stress on the movement system
- Great tool for any home therapy routine
- The muscle massage tool is highly recommended by Athletes(Runner,Swimmer,Body Builder,Bicyclist...),Personal Trainers,Physical Therapists, Chiropractor, and Their Patients for Its Efficiency and Amazing Results. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed,if you are not happy with your purchase,ship it back and you will get 100% refund.
- Not very good materials
- Rollers may get stuck
- Very light-weight and has light pressure
Balance Athletic Massage Roller Sticks feature six individual rollers that sink deep into fascia and muscles leading to an incredible massage, improving circulation and calming your nervous system for a better night's sleep.
Every muscle roller stick comes complete with a comprehensive eBook designed by one of the worlds leading massage therapists. Inside are 16 easy-to-follow techniques for every area in your body from head to toe and some bonus partner assisted techniques.
If you feel like a relaxation massage you simply apply less pressure using the stick. If you have been training or working like an animal a little more pressure gives you that deep tissue hurts soooo good massage that gets deep into those pressure points and knots improving your flexibility and
Massage with The Muscle Roller Stick is super important and beneficial to our muscles! This baby helps with the mobility of the fascia which surrounds our muscles helping to reduce inflammation and reduce any stress on the joints leading to happy healthy long lean muscles.
Regular use of a body massage stick before and after your workout will help to prepare your muscles for the work out ahead and post muscle recovery. You will ask yourself after using the massage stick how did I ever get through any of my workouts without it!
- Six (6) Individual Kneading Massage Rollers
- Easy to Use, Non-Slip Grip
- Compact and Lightweight for Travel
- Capable of Variable Massage PressureShiatsu-Style Massage Safe for Neck, Back, Legs, Arms and More
- BONUS: Each order comes standard with an EBook crafted by a certified massage, physical and sports therapists, access to online videos, and 24/7 customer service.
- Very feminine color
- Does not have a bending cener
- Does not have a warranty